What is it?
A 9 Week teaching series aimed at new believers, young believers, and all believers desiring to grow and mature in Christ.
1 Corinthians 3:10-11
According to the grace of God which was given to me, like a wise master builder I laid a foundation, and another is building on it. But each man must be careful how he builds on it. For no man can lay a foundation other than the one which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
Start date – Wednesday, October 13, 2021 |7 PM-9 PM
End date – Wednesday, December 8, 2021 |7 PM-9 PM
Venue – 940 Dundas, main sanctuary
A Foundational Introduction to the Person of Jesus Christ
1. Intro Night – Program Overview. Understanding the significance and implications of the centrality of Christ (Harvey, Martin, Jason, Leonard).
2. Jesus The Bread of Life – What is Communion? Understanding the purpose and heart of Worship (Leonard)
3. Jesus the Light of the World – What does He want from me? (Jason)
4. Jesus the Door – Understanding our Security in Him (Martin)
5. Jesus the Good Shepherd – (Harvey)
6. Jesus the Resurrection – Developing an Expectation for a radical Transformation. (Leonard)
7. Jesus the Way the Truth and the Life – How can we know and experience Him? (Jason)
8. Jesus the Vine – what does it mean to Abide? How can we grow close to Him? (Martin)
9. Closing Session – Recap, Review and Q and A (Harvey, Martin, Jason, Leonard)